HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 SUPER CONTEST

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wirp
Admin
avatar

Posts : 491
Thanks : 11
Join date : 2009-07-10
Age : 22
Location : Exiled to Siberia

PostSubject: SUPER CONTEST   Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:13 pm

Well, I was kind of bored and decided to try some fun photo manipulation in photoshop today. Anyway, I tweaked this BC2 image a bit.

FIND THE 5 THINGS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE TO WIN A SUPER SURPRISE PRIZE!

(original image will not be provided)



_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer


Posts : 415
Thanks : 8
Join date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: SUPER CONTEST   Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:48 pm

Delta wrote:
Well, I was kind of bored and decided to try some fun photo manipulation in photoshop today. Anyway, I tweaked this BC2 image a bit.

FIND THE 5 THINGS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE TO WIN A SUPER SURPRISE PRIZE!

(original image will not be provided)



1. Upside down stop sign.

2. Missing ammo pouches on soldier.

3. Only one dead body in the street.

4. Dang! That jet went in the pic really nicely!

5. No black frame?/Two left hands.


Last edited by Alpha on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
November
First Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 165
Thanks : 3
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 24
Location : Montreal , Quebec

PostSubject: Re: SUPER CONTEST   Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:05 am

The sign is upside down .
NO equipement on the soldier ?
Two left hands
There is a beige thing inside his left leg
The sign is in english but they are in some ghetto village in afganistan , they dont speak english there ?

There is no banana trees in the desert ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wirp
Admin
avatar

Posts : 491
Thanks : 11
Join date : 2009-07-10
Age : 22
Location : Exiled to Siberia

PostSubject: Re: SUPER CONTEST   Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Alpha wrote:
Delta wrote:
Well, I was kind of bored and decided to try some fun photo manipulation in photoshop today. Anyway, I tweaked this BC2 image a bit.

FIND THE 5 THINGS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE TO WIN A SUPER SURPRISE PRIZE!

(original image will not be provided)



1. Upside down stop sign.

2. Missing ammo pouches on soldier.

3. Only one dead body in the street.

4. Dang! That jet went in the pic really nicely!

5. No black frame?/Two left hands.

You got it Alpha! (except for black frame thing, wtf are you talking about?). Your prize is a BC2 beta key! You should get it in the mail in 2-4 weeks. ENJOY!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wirp
Admin
avatar

Posts : 491
Thanks : 11
Join date : 2009-07-10
Age : 22
Location : Exiled to Siberia

PostSubject: Re: SUPER CONTEST   Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:32 pm

November wrote:
The sign is upside down .
NO equipement on the soldier ?
Two left hands
There is a beige thing inside his left leg
The sign is in english but they are in some ghetto village in afganistan , they dont speak english there ?

There is no banana trees in the desert ?

-Beige thing was always there.

-Sign was always in english.

-There are palm trees, and I'm guessing they are geographically accurate. Also, they are not in Afghanistan, they are in Chile, South America.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer


Posts : 415
Thanks : 8
Join date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: SUPER CONTEST   Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:33 pm

Delta wrote:
You got it Alpha! (except for black frame thing, wtf are you talking about?). Your prize is a BC2 beta key! You should get it in the mail in 2-4 weeks. ENJOY!

You must die!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wirp
Admin
avatar

Posts : 491
Thanks : 11
Join date : 2009-07-10
Age : 22
Location : Exiled to Siberia

PostSubject: Re: SUPER CONTEST   Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:03 pm

Is that a threat? I'm reporting you to the FAIG! (Federal Agency of Internet Going-Ons)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 199
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: SUPER CONTEST   Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:21 pm

you do that Delta but stop signs are written in the countries native language above english sometimes no English at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mmosclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer


Posts : 415
Thanks : 8
Join date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: SUPER CONTEST   Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:39 am

Tango wrote:
you do that Delta but stop signs are written in the countries native language above english sometimes no English at all.

Kinda like this?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wirp
Admin
avatar

Posts : 491
Thanks : 11
Join date : 2009-07-10
Age : 22
Location : Exiled to Siberia

PostSubject: Re: SUPER CONTEST   Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:46 pm

I love modern art.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SUPER CONTEST   

Back to top Go down
 
SUPER CONTEST
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Id Super Pack On Steam
» Charity Painting Contest
» Weird Contest Party Pictures :D
» Monster Land/Super Wolfhell Updates
» Who's entering the painting contest?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMOS Clan Home :: Muster Hall :: MMOS Clan (General)-
Jump to: