MMOS Clan Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That was quick! (AC3 anounced)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

That was quick! (AC3 anounced) Empty
PostSubject: That was quick! (AC3 anounced)   That was quick! (AC3 anounced) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:44 pm

It has been confirmed that Assassin's Creed 3 is on it's way, and it is once again starring our beloved Ezio Auditore as the main character. Also some big news, AC3 is planning to release during the holiday season of 2010! Read the article below for more info.

That was quick! (AC3 anounced) Assassins-Creed-II-Missions

PS3Attitude.com wrote:
After confirmation of a new Assassin’s Creed yesterday, more details on the title have emerged.

It will be a full game that will again star Ezio, will be developed by the same studios who developed the second game; which the majority of work was done by Ubisoft Montreal.

We guess using the same studios is not too much of a surprise since they clearly know how to make a fantastic game, and have the know-how to make the perfect follow-up.

And yes we do actually mean a “follow-up” because it will carry on the story from AC2.

Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot had this to say today:

"We have a new Assassin’s Creed that we expect will be a very high quality product that as well as an offline complement will have a multiplayer component. It is the same studios… and they are working together to make it happen."

Another Ubisoft spokesman added:

"The game will take place with the same hero, which is Ezio, and will follow-up the story that took place in Assassin’s Creed 2."

Out by March of next year, we expect this one is pencilled in for a Christmas release, which would be very quick considering many people only just got AC2 for Christmas.

And don’t forget that there are still downloadable episodes due for Assassin’s Creed II. Unless of course they do what Valve did with the Left 4 Dead DLC by scrapping any planned additional content and moving straight onto the sequel – this would be very disappointing of course!

So are you ready to look ahead for the next game? Are you happy that Ezio will be in the game again?
Back to top Go down
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

PostSubject: Re: That was quick! (AC3 anounced)   That was quick! (AC3 anounced) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:22 pm

And...an online multiplayer mode for AC3 has been confirmed, but not the specifics of it.

OHHHHHHH I HOPE IT'S CO-OP, I WOULD BE SOOOOO HAAAAPPPPY cyclops
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: That was quick! (AC3 anounced)   That was quick! (AC3 anounced) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:01 pm

Delta wrote:
And...an online multiplayer mode for AC3 has been confirmed, but not the specifics of it.

OHHHHHHH I HOPE IT'S CO-OP, I WOULD BE SOOOOO HAAAAPPPPY cyclops

I hope it like a battle mode of some sort. (And you're right, this almost seems too soon. I hope everything will run and look good, and that they just aren't rushing.)
Back to top Go down
Tango
Sergeant Major
Tango

PostSubject: Re: That was quick! (AC3 anounced)   That was quick! (AC3 anounced) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Umm I live in Montreal where Ubisoft montreal is (the makers) and I visited their studio AND IT WAS SOOOO AWESOME AND COOL.
Back to top Go down
https://mmosclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: That was quick! (AC3 anounced)   That was quick! (AC3 anounced) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:50 am

Tango wrote:
Umm I live in Montreal where Ubisoft montreal is (the makers) and I visited their studio AND IT WAS SOOOO AWESOME AND COOL.

That was quick! (AC3 anounced) Super-cool-story-bro
Back to top Go down
Tango
Sergeant Major
Tango

PostSubject: Re: That was quick! (AC3 anounced)   That was quick! (AC3 anounced) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:04 am

In all seriousness though(serious? tango?) I went there and knew ac3 was in production and was able to get some very few insights on it.
Back to top Go down
https://mmosclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That was quick! (AC3 anounced)   That was quick! (AC3 anounced) Empty

Back to top Go down

That was quick! (AC3 anounced)
Page 1 of 1