MMOS Clan Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Debate: Pilots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

Debate: Pilots Empty
PostSubject: Debate: Pilots   Debate: Pilots EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:03 pm

I was just wondering what you guys think. Do you think that plane pilots are really that useful in 1943? I think that its ok when a couple of guys are in the air and having some fun, but when half your team is sitting on the aircraft-carrier waiting for a plane to respawn is ridiculous. I would understand having that many guys waiting there if planes were the key to victory, but they aren't, they don't help the battle much at all, they hardly get kills, and don't help get bases in anyway. That's just my opinion, whats yours?
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer

Debate: Pilots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debate: Pilots   Debate: Pilots EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:54 pm

It all depends on the pilot's skill really. Depending on how they are able to work them, they can stop enemy planes from killing your allies, kill a bomber or two before they're ready to drop their loads, or even strafe a few people that are going to take a flag. I will admit however that people do think a bit too highly of planes, but even if they don't know how to use them properly, they can always just use them to drop into enemy bases.

Overall, I would say that while they only play a minor role, good pilots can turn a tide.
Back to top Go down

Debate: Pilots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMOS Clan Home :: The Battlefield :: Battlefield 1943-
Jump to: