MMOS Clan Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BC1 Ending - BC2?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

BC1 Ending - BC2? Empty
PostSubject: BC1 Ending - BC2?   BC1 Ending - BC2? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Well, I assume at least some of you have played through the BC1 campaign and at least started the BC2 campaign. There have been a couple questions that have been bothering me about the transition from the first game to the sequel. (Video provided below)

Anyway, first off, I'd like to note that the squad ended the game by driving away with a truck full of gold, yet in BC2, they are right back in the US Army, poor as ever. Alpha has told me that the reason behind this is revealed through one of the squad conversations throughout the game, although neither me or Alpha has seen it ourselves.

Secondly, the game ends with a close-up shot of a Legionare that survived a helicopter crash, obviously setting you up for a sequel. The odd thing about this is that, to my knowledge, the guy and the Legionares are never even mentioned in the sequel. Anyway, after discussing that matter with Alpha, he thinks that the Legionares might appear in BC3, which is obviously going to be made.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Tango
Sergeant Major
Tango

BC1 Ending - BC2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC1 Ending - BC2?   BC1 Ending - BC2? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:56 pm

I think the campaign sucks and think that both games should have been sold for 40 bucks without the campaigns.
Back to top Go down
https://mmosclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

BC1 Ending - BC2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC1 Ending - BC2?   BC1 Ending - BC2? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:00 pm

I do agree with that, I think the campaigns are sub par.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BC1 Ending - BC2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC1 Ending - BC2?   BC1 Ending - BC2? Empty

Back to top Go down

BC1 Ending - BC2?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMOS Clan Home :: The Battlefield :: Battlefield Bad Company-
Jump to: