MMOS Clan Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little Big Planet 2 Announced!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

Little Big Planet 2 Announced! Empty
PostSubject: Little Big Planet 2 Announced!   Little Big Planet 2 Announced! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Umm... I thought I posted this on Tuesday, but apparently it didn't go through. Anyway, here it is. Terrific trailer, and what looks to be a terrific upcoming game. Definitely a pre-order for me.

Back to top Go down
Tango
Sergeant Major
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet 2 Announced!   Little Big Planet 2 Announced! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Wow some strange Asian music there but a definite not get for me. I got lbp 1, played it for an hour and realized it was one of the most childish games I had ever played.

Last edited by Tango on Thu May 13, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mmosclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet 2 Announced!   Little Big Planet 2 Announced! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:31 pm

That's the thing, I have 4 little siblings, I need to be able to get them games that appropriate for kids, and yet still enjoyable for me. Little Big Planet is the perfect combination, and one of my favorite games of all time. Hundreds of hours of gameplay, and what is probably the highest replay value ever. Also, the fact that Media Molecule is one of the only developers that LISTENS to their consumers, is another reason why this game is so good. They basically heard every reason why the fans didn't want a sequel, and there were A LOT of reasons, and then found a perfect solution for all those problems. This game cannot be complained about, and just because you are fun-hating devil human, Tango, you shouldn't put down games that most people love.

/end rant.
Back to top Go down
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet 2 Announced!   Little Big Planet 2 Announced! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:38 pm

Oh, and it's not some strange Asian music, it's a song called Sleepyhead, by Passion Pitt, with the full version sporting english lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Sergeant Major
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet 2 Announced!   Little Big Planet 2 Announced! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:40 pm

That's the thing, I don't have younger siblings and don't need to play games intended for younger audiences. It's too childish for me so I'm not going to play it.
Back to top Go down
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet 2 Announced!   Little Big Planet 2 Announced! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:50 pm

It's not intended for younger audiences, it's intended for EVERYONE. Especially people that like to be creative, but hey, if it's not your thing, it's not your thing. I just thought you would be interested in this announcement since you seem to be the only other clan member that's actually played the game.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Sergeant Major
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet 2 Announced!   Little Big Planet 2 Announced! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:55 pm

Being creative with violence is my thing, any other type of creativity, not my forté.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Big Planet 2 Announced!   Little Big Planet 2 Announced! Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Big Planet 2 Announced!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMOS Clan Home :: Gaming HQ :: Game Announcements-
Jump to: