MMOS Clan Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

[OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread Empty
PostSubject: [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread   [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:19 pm

Basically, this is just a thread where you can keep the clan updated on your status in Redemption, online or off. You can post how far you're getting in multiplayer leveling, or how you're doing in the story. You can even post some of the crazy/funny experiences you've had in the open-world that is Red Dead Redemption.

(Alpha, don't sticky this, sticky'd threads tend to get ignored.)

---

In online, I'm progressing quite well. Yesterday, I got from level 1 to level 30 in just one very boring Saturday. Today I plan on getting to level 40 by the end of today, and to level 50 (for the second time) in the next couple of days. I estimate it'll take me just a couple of weeks to complete online.

I'd also like to share a funny thing that happened to me while playing Red Dead one time, it would probably be one of the best RDR glitches on Youtube if I had the materials to record it. My cousin and I were in a private Free Roam session, and we were running around Blackwater racking up bounty and working on bounty-related challenges. All of a sudden, while I was approaching the northern-end of the city, it got considerably laggy. I went forward to the area behind the big building that had the trees. For some crazy reason, a tree was spawning hundreds, and I mean HUNDREDS of horses. I really didn't know what to make of it, it was insanity. Dozens of horses were stampeding in every direction, my cousin was also a witness to this. Unfortunately, the tree was not only spawning horses, but lawmen as well, and at the time I had a pretty large bounty. So, after trying to get closer to the craziness, a lawman shot me down and killed me. This ended my bounty, as well the glitch. (By the way, this happened about a day or two after the game came out).
Back to top Go down
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread   [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:07 pm

Wow, I actually surprised even myself. I was able to get from level 1 through 50 in just 2 days.

Also, I got to ride the Zebra-Donkey, it is the most amazing thing in the world, I absolutely need it.
Back to top Go down
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread   [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:43 pm

Not that anyone gives a crap, but yesterday I got to Level 50 on 5th Legend, making me done with online leveling.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Sergeant Major
Tango

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread   [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:06 pm

Delta wrote:
Not that anyone gives a crap

I second that notion.
Back to top Go down
https://mmosclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread   [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:39 am

Tango wrote:
Delta wrote:
Not that anyone gives a crap

I second that notion.

4th
Back to top Go down
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread   [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:18 am

Wow, those comments were really clever. Either post something that contributes to the thread topic or don't post at all. -_-
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread   [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:31 am

Delta wrote:
Wow, those comments were really clever. Either post something that contributes to the thread topic or don't post at all. -_-

I had a graduation party with a cowboy and pony rides today.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Sergeant Major
Tango

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread   [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:41 am

I went to the zoo and saw the zebra and the giraffe and the monkey and the elephant and the crocodile and the antelope and the cows. I also made you some cookies but I eated them all.
Back to top Go down
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread   [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:17 am

F'ing hilarious, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread   [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Delta wrote:
F'ing hilarious, honestly.

Think of it this way, we're keeping it bumped.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Sergeant Major
Tango

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread   [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:57 pm

Ha you said bump!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread   [OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

[OFFICIAL] Red Dead Redemption Progress Thread
Page 1 of 1