HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Tango, I don't care...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer


Posts : 415
Thanks : 8
Join date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Tango, I don't care...   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:09 pm

What you say, you're getting this game, period.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 199
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Tango, I don't care...   Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:28 am

You're just being pulled in by fancy effects. It's basically BC2 and MW2 put together, One very broken shooter and one that lost it's touch with the ways of the older bf games.

Also, more trailer park soldiers with greasey biker beards? But hey what else is the entire American military force these days.

Also, it looks like most of the maps are names of cities or provinces in Afghanistan and yet you cannot play as Canadians i'm assuming. Not that I want anything to do with a government army anymore.

If I get this it will be for the more realisic mechanics and weapons, nothing more. That If last sentence will probably turn into a Not or Won't very soon.

*Edit If the beta needs a code or anything you should get me one as I will be making my choice aboot buying it or not during the beta. That is if you want any hope of playing with me as I was no doubt able to tell that you do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mmosclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer


Posts : 415
Thanks : 8
Join date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Tango, I don't care...   Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:35 am

Tango wrote:
Also, more trailer park soldiers with greasey biker beards? But hey what else is the entire American military force these days.

This is covering the Army and Tier 1 operators, so the reason why the T1's are hairy is because they try to blend in to the populous. Rangers should look prim and proper. Btw, that's not fair, we've always had greasy biker beards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 199
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Tango, I don't care...   Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:42 am

The game models will have heavy influence over my decision, regardless of who blends in with who.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mmosclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer


Posts : 415
Thanks : 8
Join date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Tango, I don't care...   Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:46 am

Tango wrote:
*Edit If the beta needs a code or anything you should get me one as I will be making my choice aboot buying it or not during the beta. That is if you want any hope of playing with me as I was no doubt able to tell that you do.

Beta key is given out by pre-order. If I find a free one I'll give you it, but I'm not gonna buy one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 199
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Tango, I don't care...   Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:49 am

Yes because im'm you best friend you were obviously going to buy me a copy of the game or a key. I'll watch footage of the beta if I can't get a key and then judge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mmosclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer


Posts : 415
Thanks : 8
Join date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Tango, I don't care...   Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:57 am

Tango wrote:
Yes because im'm you best friend you were obviously going to buy me a copy of the game or a key. I'll watch footage of the beta if I can't get a key and then judge.

Here's where you can start your review.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/109/1097378p1.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 199
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Tango, I don't care...   Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:59 am

"that's when you unlock a beard. The beard doesn't kill, it just looks bad ass."


Umm what? No it doesn't it makes you look unprofessional.

Doesn't look good so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mmosclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer


Posts : 415
Thanks : 8
Join date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Tango, I don't care...   Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:09 am

Tango wrote:
"that's when you unlock a beard. The beard doesn't kill, it just looks bad ass."


Umm what? No it doesn't it makes you look unprofessional.

Doesn't look good so far.

That's subjective. Both Epic Beard Man and Chuck Norris had a beard after all.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 199
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Tango, I don't care...   Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:13 am

I am both a fan of EpicBeardMan and Chuck Norris, however when it comes to professional soldiers wielding firearms and not a beard; I disregard what I am a fan of.

Doesn't look good so far, sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mmosclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer


Posts : 415
Thanks : 8
Join date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Tango, I don't care...   Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:41 am

Tango wrote:
I am both a fan of EpicBeardMan and Chuck Norris, however when it comes to professional soldiers wielding firearms and not a beard; I disregard what I am a fan of.

Doesn't look good so far, sorry

Eh, it doesn't really matter, still got Delta, Bash and Zed if you don't get it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 199
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Tango, I don't care...   Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:42 am

That's the spirit my man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mmosclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer


Posts : 415
Thanks : 8
Join date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Tango, I don't care...   Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:53 am

Tango wrote:
That's the spirit my man!

No, this is the spirit, and now you're haunted.



*Edit*Edit: Btw, if you read this Delta, tomorrow is a patch for BC2 servers that will localize all the servers. Maybe it'll work for you, but it'll deff reduce the lag.


Last edited by Alpha on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 199
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Tango, I don't care...   Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:03 am

So? I never had that much lag playing with you or Delta, make that no lag. Also I don't play BC2 anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mmosclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer


Posts : 415
Thanks : 8
Join date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Tango, I don't care...   Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:05 am

Tango wrote:
So? I never had that much lag playing with you or Delta, make that no lag. Also I don't play BC2 anymore.

If you've played it recently you'd know what I was talking about. Plus, that was addressed to Delta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tango
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 199
Thanks : 0
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Tango, I don't care...   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:22 pm

Here's why I probably won't get it. WATCH THE WHOLE video to understand.