MMOS Clan Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Delta vs Knackle Squad

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

Delta vs Knackle Squad Empty
PostSubject: Delta vs Knackle Squad   Delta vs Knackle Squad EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:35 pm

Last night, while no other clan members were online, I decided to play some BC2 beta by myself.

I jumped right into a game and started working on my Engineer class, because I was about to earn the Engineer red-dot site. I was doing very well, but soon I noticed that I was not the only clan player in that match.

3 Knackle Squad members were on the enemy team. Some of you may remember Knackle squad from Bad Company 1, I do anyway. I must say they are a pretty good clan, like an unofficial rival to us.

Anyway, they were on the attacking side, while I was defending, and they were doing quite well. They took the first few sets really fast, killing me many times along the way. Finally, we got to the Last Stand. Somehow, they took Bravo very quickly, so we were left with just the Alpha crate.

What happened during the next 15 minutes or so was amazing. They had about a hundred spawn tickets left and Alpha crate was the only thing standing between them, and victory. (By this point I had already gotten the Engineer site and was doing well with it.) They just kept running in, and we gunned them down every time. They armed the crate countless times, but we saved it every time.

We won, and it was pretty awesome. I took a look at the score board, I had gotten best in the game with over 5000 points, while the Knackles scored about 3000 each.

1 MMOS Merc beat 3 Knackles, clearly meaning we are superior. XD

MMOS>Knackle
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: Delta vs Knackle Squad   Delta vs Knackle Squad EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:18 am

Awesome job! Showed em whos boss eh? xD
Back to top Go down
Whiskey
Private First Class
Whiskey

PostSubject: Re: Delta vs Knackle Squad   Delta vs Knackle Squad EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:30 pm

Nice. I tried to join you a few times, but I guess your game/squad was full.
Back to top Go down
November
First Sergeant
November

PostSubject: Re: Delta vs Knackle Squad   Delta vs Knackle Squad EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:05 am

Campers ! PFFFFF
Back to top Go down
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

PostSubject: Re: Delta vs Knackle Squad   Delta vs Knackle Squad EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:39 am

Definitely an unnecessary post, November. This thread is months old and no longer relevant. Refrain from spamming/bumping, otherwise I'll start deleting posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delta vs Knackle Squad   Delta vs Knackle Squad Empty

Back to top Go down

Delta vs Knackle Squad
Page 1 of 1