MMOS Clan Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a heads up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer

Just a heads up Empty
PostSubject: Just a heads up   Just a heads up EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:46 pm

I have become so utterly bored with BC2 now that I'm going to be switching over to Red Dead Redemption when it comes out. Anyone else gonna get it? If so, there's a multiplayer on there as well with maps bigger than BC2's, and I think it would be fun to play with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Sergeant Major
Tango

Just a heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up   Just a heads up EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:52 am

P to the A to the S to the S, BC2 rocks. Also new map pack comes out 30th
Back to top Go down
https://mmosclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

Just a heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up   Just a heads up EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:29 am

Eh, BC2 doesn't work for beans for me, so I've spent my time in the arenas of MW2, and to be perfectly honest, I kind of like it. XD

I'll look into Red Dead, considering it's a Rockstar title, should be pretty good. I guess we'll just need to wait for Medal of Honor 2010.

By the way, upon further research of the new MoH, I am totally excited for it. It's going to be the most realistic FPS in the sense that instead of making up some global domination story, its going to be about the real current day Afgahnastan. You'll be playing as a member of Tier 1, an elite unit made up of only around 200 members. (Tier 1 is real btw, I will be researching more about it later)

Watch the new extended trailer for MoH, looks pretty dang great.

Sadly, it seems the beautiful franchise Battefield once was, is no more. BC2 was a major dissapointment in my opinion, and even though it got better reviews than the original, I still like BC1 better.
Back to top Go down
November
First Sergeant
November

Just a heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up   Just a heads up EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:45 pm

New questions popped in my head ..

Should i wait for a better game than BF2
Is it really worth the money
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer

Just a heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up   Just a heads up EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:36 pm

November wrote:
New questions popped in my head ..

Should i wait for a better game than BF2
Is it really worth the money

Tango is gonna say buy it now, I'm gonna say wait for MoH.
Back to top Go down
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

Just a heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up   Just a heads up EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:47 am

Alpha, you and I are going to dominate the wild west together. From what I've heard, RDR is coming out on May 18, also known as my birthday, the game wouldn't make a bad gift. After watching the videos for it, I want to get it.

You know, I've been thinking, perhaps expanding the clan to games besides FPS's isn't a bad idea. I think playing games like GTA, Red Dead, and Just Cause 2 together could be really fun. I know Tango probably isn't up for something like that, but honestly, Battlefield has failed my expectations, so I would totally go for making MMOS an all around gaming group, rather than a hardcore FPS clan. From my experience, Alpha and I have had a lot of fun just fooling around and exploring stuff, rather than focusing purely on pwning nooblets.
Back to top Go down
November
First Sergeant
November

Just a heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up   Just a heads up EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:50 pm

I totally agrée with you and talking about gta , its cool because me and hypo have it . And Delta ill add you on my main so when you guys need me just send a message. I dont wan to alwaays be logged in on November beecause i already have all m'y stuff on iCrazydude .
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer

Just a heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up   Just a heads up EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:50 pm

Delta wrote:
Alpha, you and I are going to dominate the wild west together. From what I've heard, RDR is coming out on May 18, also known as my birthday, the game wouldn't make a bad gift. After watching the videos for it, I want to get it.

You know, I've been thinking, perhaps expanding the clan to games besides FPS's isn't a bad idea. I think playing games like GTA, Red Dead, and Just Cause 2 together could be really fun. I know Tango probably isn't up for something like that, but honestly, Battlefield has failed my expectations, so I would totally go for making MMOS an all around gaming group, rather than a hardcore FPS clan. From my experience, Alpha and I have had a lot of fun just fooling around and exploring stuff, rather than focusing purely on pwning nooblets.

Yay! I didn't know that Just Cause had multiplayer though O_o. Can't wait to go gunslinging with ya! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tango
Sergeant Major
Tango

Just a heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up   Just a heads up EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:30 pm

Arg, Well then I guess I'll just play BC2 with my friend from school who will probably be joining up soon. FFs guys you really let me down and that's something i'm not happy saying.
Back to top Go down
https://mmosclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

Just a heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up   Just a heads up EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Alpha wrote:
Delta wrote:

Yay! I didn't know that Just Cause had multiplayer though O_o. Can't wait to go gunslinging with ya! Very Happy

Eh, my mistake, JC2 doesn't have MP, but I'll still be playing it. XD

Also, what kind of MP does RDR have? Is it deathmatches only? Or can we do open-world free roam together?
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer

Just a heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up   Just a heads up EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:10 am

Delta wrote:
Also, what kind of MP does RDR have? Is it deathmatches only? Or can we do open-world free roam together?
Not sure tbh. All I know is that there will be a multiplayer.

@Tango,
Sorry man, don't mean to bum you out, BC2 just isn't my thing.
Back to top Go down
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

Just a heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up   Just a heads up EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:22 am

Huh, I'd really rather be able to do free roam together, that'd be great. Also, Alpha, any plans on getting GTAIV? I know it's not really your style of game, but it's really fun to play together.
Back to top Go down
November
First Sergeant
November

Just a heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up   Just a heads up EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:27 pm

Oh yea get gta
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer

Just a heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up   Just a heads up EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:14 pm

Delta wrote:
Huh, I'd really rather be able to do free roam together, that'd be great. Also, Alpha, any plans on getting GTAIV? I know it's not really your style of game, but it's really fun to play together.

Probably not. I'm trying to scrape up enough money to buy RDR right now.
Back to top Go down
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

Just a heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up   Just a heads up EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:35 am

Well, that's alright, there's no MP anyways. My brother is going to be buying it, so I can focus my money on RDR. Also, after playing the Just Cause 2 demo a bunch over the past few days, we've done some crazy stuff on there. For example, riding a propane tank into the sky, hooking civilians to the airplane and flying around with them attached, and free-falling horizantally. (Might post a tut when I'm at school.)
Back to top Go down
November
First Sergeant
November

Just a heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up   Just a heads up EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:20 pm

I did ... Die in the demo..eheh

also i killed a General bad Guy by falling on him .. There is no tut for this. It was just a lucky fail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a heads up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a heads up   Just a heads up Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a heads up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMOS Clan Home :: Muster Hall :: MMOS Clan (General)-
Jump to: