MMOS Clan Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hah! Good Luck Selling This...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

Hah! Good Luck Selling This... Empty
PostSubject: Hah! Good Luck Selling This...   Hah! Good Luck Selling This... EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Hah! Good Luck Selling This... Rc65chHah! Good Luck Selling This... Lg-e1270809481905

Well, to be fair, this could probably have done okay as an independent game, but, there is one huge obstacle for it. That obstacle obviously being, the release of Red Dead Redemption, a blockbuster title with virtually the same theme.

If they think that we're going to spend our cash on this little mini-game, less than a month before RDR, then they haven't seen the trailers for RDR. XD

Although, one could argue that this is just an attempt to make some money off of a growing hype for Western-themed video games.

What do you mercs think?
Back to top Go down
Unit
Private
Unit

PostSubject: Re: Hah! Good Luck Selling This...   Hah! Good Luck Selling This... EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:32 pm

This game looks more mutiplayer based online play like any other game of today and the graphics look like something from the PS2. But i agree with Delta. if this game came out a few years back when the PS2 was still in its prime i think it wouldve done alot better.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Sergeant Major
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Hah! Good Luck Selling This...   Hah! Good Luck Selling This... EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:26 pm

Whats up with all this western theme now? I like the historical element as long as it's accurate but what gives? Also Lead and gold is MP only I believe. As for it compared to RDR, the only thing selling me on RDR right now is the sandbox and open world environments.
Back to top Go down
https://mmosclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: Hah! Good Luck Selling This...   Hah! Good Luck Selling This... EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:19 am

This is basically the Western Team Fortress 2. I watched some gameplay vids, but it's nothing that special.
Back to top Go down
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

PostSubject: Re: Hah! Good Luck Selling This...   Hah! Good Luck Selling This... EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:17 pm

Just for clerification, I'm not promoting this game in any way. This is thread is the exact oposite of that. I'm saying that this probably won't sell well, since it has the same theme as RDR, but it looks about a kajillion times worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hah! Good Luck Selling This...   Hah! Good Luck Selling This... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hah! Good Luck Selling This...
Page 1 of 1