MMOS Clan Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of Duty Black Ops Announced

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

Call of Duty Black Ops Announced Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty Black Ops Announced   Call of Duty Black Ops Announced EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Yep, the new Call of Duty has been announced, and to be honest, it looks pretty cool. Although, I must admit, it's coming a bit soon, with the release date set exactly one year away from MW2's release.

Check out the new trailer.

Back to top Go down
Tango
Sergeant Major
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Announced   Call of Duty Black Ops Announced EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:09 pm

If treyarch would make a WAW2 it would be awesome. Enough with this modern day crap.
Back to top Go down
https://mmosclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Announced   Call of Duty Black Ops Announced EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:04 pm

As a matter of fact, Tango, this is not exactly a modern-warfare game, otherwise they would have named it as such. From what I've heard, it takes place from WWII to the 2011, and just about everything in between.

Also, I'm real glad to see they decided to go with an FPS, because I heard that they planning to make it an Action-Adventure.
Back to top Go down
November
First Sergeant
November

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Announced   Call of Duty Black Ops Announced EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:07 am

Call of Duty is a good franchise .. but honestly , even tho they are all very good games .. they get kinda .. repetitive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Announced   Call of Duty Black Ops Announced Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Black Ops Announced
Page 1 of 1