MMOS Clan Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medal of Honor Trailers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer

Medal of Honor Trailers Empty
PostSubject: Medal of Honor Trailers   Medal of Honor Trailers EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:20 am

Back to top Go down
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Trailers   Medal of Honor Trailers EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:27 pm

Ouch, that last one was deep.

I hope we do actually get to play as Rangers along with Tier 1, I love the US Army Rangers.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Trailers   Medal of Honor Trailers EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:40 am

Delta wrote:
Ouch, that last one was deep.

I hope we do actually get to play as Rangers along with Tier 1, I love the US Army Rangers.

MoH has always tried to break into the emotions of the player. One reason why its so good.
Back to top Go down
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Trailers   Medal of Honor Trailers EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:10 am

Just read another article about it. Turns out that you will get to play as many different types of soldiers, from infantry to special forces.

And yes, they also said they will be doing a lot for emotions.

The thing is, even though games like MW2 also try to play on your emotions, it can never really quite get there because you are playing in a very fictional setting, while in MoH, it's basically a non-fictional story, because the campaign is based on the lives of real people.

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to this one, but the similarity to Bad Company 2 is a bit of a turn-off.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Trailers   Medal of Honor Trailers EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:19 am

Delta wrote:
Just read another article about it. Turns out that you will get to play as many different types of soldiers, from infantry to special forces.

And yes, they also said they will be doing a lot for emotions.

The thing is, even though games like MW2 also try to play on your emotions, it can never really quite get there because you are playing in a very fictional setting, while in MoH, it's basically a non-fictional story, because the campaign is based on the lives of real people.

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to this one, but the similarity to Bad Company 2 is a bit of a turn-off.

Its made by a lot of the Dice crew ya know :/
Back to top Go down
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Trailers   Medal of Honor Trailers EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:04 am

Yes, I know, but with the dissapointment that BC2 brought, I kind of which DICE wasn't involved with this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Trailers   Medal of Honor Trailers Empty

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor Trailers
Page 1 of 1