MMOS Clan Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MMOS - Red? Yes. Dead? Nearly.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

MMOS - Red? Yes. Dead? Nearly. Empty
PostSubject: MMOS - Red? Yes. Dead? Nearly.   MMOS - Red? Yes. Dead? Nearly. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:28 pm

As you guys have obviously noticed, the site had taken a bit of a red turn. It may take a bit of getting used to, but considering I current clan game is Red Dead Redemption, it fits well.

Our clan may be turning red, but I'd like to keep it from turning dead. What I mean by that is, now that we have a new game, we can attract some new members that are looking for a RDR clan. So, please spread the word of MMOS.

Have a different forum you use along with this one? Tell them about us!

Have friends that are feeling lonely roaming New Austin? Tell them about us!

Have some video-editing skill and are dying to show it off? Make a promotional video and put it on Youtube!

We haven't enlisted any serious new members for a very long time. When we started the clan, I ran a pretty big advertisement campaign throughout all of the Battlefield forums, but those recruiting sources have run out. So, now it's your turn. Spread the word of MMOS throughout the internet!

There are many benefits to having a larger more active clan.

-More people to play with, and higher chances of fellow members being online when you are.

-Moderator positions that actually matter.

-Enough people to challenge other clans to a battle.

-Enough members to have a clan ranking system... senior members will get high positions easily.

Bring in some members people!
Back to top Go down
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

PostSubject: Re: MMOS - Red? Yes. Dead? Nearly.   MMOS - Red? Yes. Dead? Nearly. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Also, I know the banner is absolutely horrid, but it just a temporary banner until Alpha can put together something better.

If any of you have some photoshop skill, do not hesitate to make a banner for us, send it to me or Alpha and we'll consider using it.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Sergeant Major
Tango

PostSubject: Re: MMOS - Red? Yes. Dead? Nearly.   MMOS - Red? Yes. Dead? Nearly. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:41 pm

Umm I like it but who is this directed towards? Me and bash right?
Back to top Go down
https://mmosclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: MMOS - Red? Yes. Dead? Nearly.   MMOS - Red? Yes. Dead? Nearly. EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:54 pm

Tango wrote:
Umm I like it but who is this directed towards? Me and bash right?

Everyone, he grilled me on this earlier. :/
Back to top Go down
Tango
Sergeant Major
Tango

PostSubject: Re: MMOS - Red? Yes. Dead? Nearly.   MMOS - Red? Yes. Dead? Nearly. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:02 am

okay so the three main people online other than Delta.

Also I just noticed the post count, location etc... on the side there is the same colour as the background.
Back to top Go down
https://mmosclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: MMOS - Red? Yes. Dead? Nearly.   MMOS - Red? Yes. Dead? Nearly. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:52 am

Tango wrote:
okay so the three main people online other than Delta.

Also I just noticed the post count, location etc... on the side there is the same colour as the background.

Workin, on it.
Back to top Go down
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

PostSubject: Re: MMOS - Red? Yes. Dead? Nearly.   MMOS - Red? Yes. Dead? Nearly. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:17 am

Yes, like I said, this theme wiill take some getting used to, Alpha and I included. There are a few things that needto be changed to accomodate the new theme.

Also, as soon as I fix my computer, i'm going to start advertising like crazy, but I need you guys to do youur part as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMOS - Red? Yes. Dead? Nearly.   MMOS - Red? Yes. Dead? Nearly. Empty

Back to top Go down

MMOS - Red? Yes. Dead? Nearly.
Page 1 of 1