MMOS Clan Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ooooooohhhh Deltaaaaa...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer

Ooooooohhhh Deltaaaaa... Empty
PostSubject: Ooooooohhhh Deltaaaaa...   Ooooooohhhh Deltaaaaa... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:38 am

Eat your heart out xD

http://www.examiner.com/x-892-PC-Game-Examiner~y2010m6d14-Battlefield-Bad-Company-2-Vietnam-announced-with-video
Back to top Go down
Tango
Sergeant Major
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Ooooooohhhh Deltaaaaa...   Ooooooohhhh Deltaaaaa... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:42 am

Wait will this take place in the 60's and 70's or will it just be NVA against Americans with today's weapons?
Back to top Go down
https://mmosclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: Ooooooohhhh Deltaaaaa...   Ooooooohhhh Deltaaaaa... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:44 am

Tango wrote:
Wait will this take place in the 60's and 70's or will it just be NVA against Americans with today's weapons?

60's-70's

They're prolly gonna charge full price too -_-"
Back to top Go down
Tango
Sergeant Major
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Ooooooohhhh Deltaaaaa...   Ooooooohhhh Deltaaaaa... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:48 am

I say it should be 29.99 or 39.99 anything more is an Outrage!! I might pay full price for this just because I want to play as an NVA soldier(I was thinking of using the offensive term Americans called them but didn't want to risk it.)
Back to top Go down
https://mmosclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: Ooooooohhhh Deltaaaaa...   Ooooooohhhh Deltaaaaa... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:54 am

Tango wrote:
I say it should be 29.99 or 39.99 anything more is an Outrage!! I might pay full price for this just because I want to play as an NVA soldier(I was thinking of using the offensive term Americans called them but didn't want to risk it.)

Just call em Charlies, that's alright.

If they're charging $10 for Onslaught alone, where there are no new maps or vehicles, they'll prolly charge full for BCVN which has 4 new maps and new vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

PostSubject: Re: Ooooooohhhh Deltaaaaa...   Ooooooohhhh Deltaaaaa... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:59 pm

I'm getting a new fking ISP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ooooooohhhh Deltaaaaa...   Ooooooohhhh Deltaaaaa... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ooooooohhhh Deltaaaaa...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMOS Clan Home :: The Battlefield :: Battlefield Bad Company 2-
Jump to: