MMOS Clan Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BC2 Port Valdez Sniping Spots

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

BC2 Port Valdez Sniping Spots Empty
PostSubject: BC2 Port Valdez Sniping Spots   BC2 Port Valdez Sniping Spots EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:26 pm

Well, after playing the BC2 Demo extensively over the past few days, I have found some very good sniping spots for you marksmen.

This first one requires some luck, but it is the best spot I have ever used in this map. This sniping spot is mainly for defenders, but can be used by attackers too, if you are desperate enough. The spot is located at the 3rd set of crates, where the Apache helicopter is. See below:

BC2 Port Valdez Sniping Spots 2nhoqi0

How to access the sniping spot:

1. Get in the helicopter as a pilot. This is the tricky part, considering the helicopter is in such high demand.

2. Fly the helicopter up as high as you can, keep it in the same general location as the heli-pad.

3. When at maximum altitude, exit the vehicle and open your parachute.

4. Float down onto the Crane #2 (see image below). Try to get to the highest point of the crane, as seen in the visual aid below.

5. Squat down and snipe away. Note: conserve your ammo, there is no way to get an ammo refill while you are up there. (a squad member spawned on you might be able to give you some, but I've never tried this.)

Visual Aid:

BC2 Port Valdez Sniping Spots 2cy35lv

When using this sniping spot, I got many kills by sniping the attackers running in. I have NEVER been killed or even shot while up there, even when enemy snipers knew where I was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second sniping spot is for attackers that are spawning at the original spawn point, meaning they are on the first set of crates. Most snipers during this time usually just go to "Sniper Hill", as I've named it. If you've played the demo a lot, you'll know what I'm talking about. Anway:

How to access the sniping spot:

1. When choosing how to spawn, spawn as a parachuter.

2. When spawned, you'll be facing forward towards the crates. Turn about 90 degrees to the right, and push your parachute forward, so that you can land on the mountain. Note: if you miss you can still get up there by "climbing", but it is harder.

3. Now, stay inside the boundary, while still staying on the mountain. Go forward until you have a good view of the scaffolding, this will be your primary target.

4. Just keep sniping all the people that go in the scaffolding, which will be a lot. You will probably get sniped by an enemy sniper occasionally, but trust me, it's WAY better than "Sniper Hill". Plus, you have a 0% chance of getting knifed.

So, that's it. Happy sniping everyone. XD
Back to top Go down
November
First Sergeant
November

PostSubject: Re: BC2 Port Valdez Sniping Spots   BC2 Port Valdez Sniping Spots EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Those spots seem good .. the only problem is ..

SNIPING FAILS IN BFBC2 !!!!!!!!!!

I always 2shot people . Except with headshots ( on steady targets )

Thats what i hate in this game , and i need it to love a game ..

the damage must be a minimum realistic ..
When u fire at a guy with your sniper in MW2 u kill him 85-95% of the time .
In BFBC its like .. never .
Back to top Go down
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

PostSubject: Re: BC2 Port Valdez Sniping Spots   BC2 Port Valdez Sniping Spots EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:22 am

I have to admit, I was quite dissapointed that even though they raised the damage heavily from the first BC, they didn't raise sniper damage, which is just silly. Although, snipers are already annoying enough in BC2 (for me anyway), I really wouldn't want them to lay me out with just one shot to the torso. On the other hand, if I'm sniping, I'd like to be able to get a one shot kill. XD i iz hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Cheif Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: BC2 Port Valdez Sniping Spots   BC2 Port Valdez Sniping Spots EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:54 pm

Delta wrote:
I have to admit, I was quite dissapointed that even though they raised the damage heavily from the first BC, they didn't raise sniper damage, which is just silly. Although, snipers are already annoying enough in BC2 (for me anyway), I really wouldn't want them to lay me out with just one shot to the torso. On the other hand, if I'm sniping, I'd like to be able to get a one shot kill. XD i iz hypocrite.

Gol/M95 + Magnum bullet = 80-90% 1hk

Or you could just M60 snipe xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BC2 Port Valdez Sniping Spots   BC2 Port Valdez Sniping Spots Empty

Back to top Go down

BC2 Port Valdez Sniping Spots
Page 1 of 1