MMOS Clan Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Dead Rapist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
November
First Sergeant
November

Red Dead Rapist Empty
PostSubject: Red Dead Rapist   Red Dead Rapist EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:16 am

Back to the first week RDR came out . i was some sort of God and i did a 6hours straight game session , where i won every single free for all matches and kept beeing the best player .

Now , yesterday , i got into a free roam lobby where 4 guys i owned in those FFA games were getting EXP in gang hideouts . i started killing them a little , just enough to get them mad . When they got angry at me i lured them to El Presidio , where 2 of my friends i just invited took position on the canons . Finally , this Ko4h clan got raped during something like 20mins .
Back to top Go down
Wirp
Admin
Wirp

Red Dead Rapist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Rapist   Red Dead Rapist EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:45 am

I tend to be a nice person in Public Free Roam, because I really have no reason to kill people. I usually just approach them and maybe we do some gang hideouts.

Although, very often, the person I innocently approach decides to be not as nice and cheap-shot me. They will soon regret this. When this happens, I come back, and blow there face off before they can even flinch. They'll respawn, and either engage in combat, or run away. Either way, I ALWAYS kill them. I'll continue killing them until they either send me an apology message, or quit the server. They usually try to fight back, fail, and then quit the server. Although, a couple of times I've had the person message me apologizing for killing me the first time. XD

Needless to say, don't mess with me in Public Free Roam, you will pay.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Sergeant Major
Tango

Red Dead Rapist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Rapist   Red Dead Rapist EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:06 pm

You were lucky I decided not to be an ass last night.
Back to top Go down
https://mmosclan.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Sponsored content

Red Dead Rapist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Rapist   Red Dead Rapist Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Rapist
Page 1 of 1